Peace Corps Recruitment Events

  • Diatta, Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007

      Dear CIRPCA members,

      Greetings from the Chicago Peace Corps office! I hope your fall is off to a good start.  Next week, I will be recruiting in Muncie, Indiana, which is located about 45 minutes north of Indianapolis.  I am writing to keep you informed of recruitment activities in your area.  If you are interested in participating, please send me an e-mail or give me a call!

      Here are the events that I will be doing at Ball State University:

      Peace Corps Information Table
      Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2007
      Time: 2-7pm
      Location: BSU Atrium

      Peace Corps Table at the Fall Career Fair
      Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2007
      Time: 10am-3pm
      Location: Worthen Arena

      Peace Corps Information Meeting
      Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2007
      Time: 6pm
      Location: Yuhaus Room, Rinker Center for International Programs

      Peace Corps Interviews
      Date: Thursday, September 20, 2007
      Time: 9am-3pm
      Location: Worthen Arena

      I am looking for 2-3 local RPCVs to be panelists/guest speakers at the information meeting on Wednesday, September 19th.  The meeting will run from 6-8pm, but I will only need the panelists there from 7:30-8:00pm.  Please let me know if you are interested in speaking!  Each panelist will give a 5 minute overview of their service in Peace Corps and then we will invite questions from the audience.

      Kind Regards,

      Jamie Diatta

      Chicago Peace Corps Office

      Volunteer, Senegal 1999-2001

      Tel:  800.424.8580

      Direct:  312.353.1126

      "The world is a book.  Those who do not travel have read only one page."