Indianapolis International Festival

  • V
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hi members of CIRPCA!

      I am a member of the Nationality Councils of Indiana and after
      speaking with Debbie about the International Festival and the
      possibility of our non-profit organization having a display booth at
      this years International Festival....I went ahead and signed up for
      a display booth for our organization. I went ahead and paid the
      fees for our membership in the NCI as well as the booth fees. This
      is my DONATION for our group.

      I have all the information and can share it at our next meeting.
      This is a really great way to share our experiences and cultural
      knowledge of the countries where we served, as well as share
      information on Peace Corps.

      I also have 100 tickets that we can 'pre-sell' at a discounted rate
      of $4 a ticket (they will be on sale for $6 prior to the festival,
      or $8 at the door). So if you have family, friends, co-workers that
      want to buy advance tickets for a 50% savings...this is a deal.

      Debbie, or Rich, please give me a call @430-0651 cell or work 876-
      3929.
      Thanks,
      Vicki Ingersoll