Ukraine reunion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2007
      I know this is last minute but this is the first information I have
      received regarding this Ukraine reunion. Even if you can't go, then
      log onto their site and bookmark it. Cheers, Debbie

      Wow - the Friends of Ukraine (NPCA affiliate group) reunion is coming
      up fast - Portland Reunion, August 10 ­ 12!

      Any of you guys planning to attend? This event is open to ALL
      "veterans" of Peace Corps Ukraine so start packing!

      What fun to hang out with RPCVs who served in Ukraine and just share
      stories, and make new friends! You can eat Ukrainian food, speak the
      language again and even wear your souvenir Ukrainian shirt while you
      make toasts with Ukrainian "water" and sing Ukrainian folk songs!
      Of course it is not just a social occasion - Friends of Ukraine is
      also having annual elections too.

      Even if you have not joined Friends of Ukraine officially, you may be
      interested in serving...don't be shy! The group needs motivated
      leaders to step forward and move the organization forward. Consider
      nominating yourself (or someone else) for one of the positions! (You
      need NOT be present to win!)

      In fact, if you cannot make it to the conference, you can still join
      in! There will be a conference call The annual meeting will be
      conducted via a conference call scheduled for 1:30 PM PDT (4:30 PM
      EDT) on Saturday, August 11th. Thanks to technology we can all
      participate!

      More info on all these activities: http://co.net/friends

      Come be a part of it all! Yep, if you act NOW, there is still time to
      snag a cheap flight to Portland! (Pssst: Spread the word!)

      "Ginn"
      Virginia J. Pulver
      Friends of Ukraine, Membership Chair
      Ukraine 2005-2007