Rahtskeller event

  • david gaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25 7:47 AM
      Hoping to see a few of you this evening, Monday, June 25, ( 6 6:30 pm) at the Rathskeller. I've got something I'd like to show to a number of people to get their reactions.
          8

      Debbie Anderson <ombili9@...> wrote:
      Happy Hour
      Monday June 25th at 6:30 pm at the Rathskeller

      Peace Corps Informational Meeting
      Tuesday June 26th at 6:00 pm at the Indiana State Library

      Attached are guest speaker guidelines for those who would like to
      speak at the informational meeting on June 26th. Only a few people are
      needed, so if you are interested RSVP soon.

      For these events please RSVP so we can make appropriate plans to
      Clifton Johnson 800-424-8580 option 1 or cjohnson2@peacecorp s.gov

      Cheers, Debbie
      Namibia 00 - 02