Chicago recruiting events in Indianapolis

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
      Happy Hour
      Monday June 25th at 6:30 pm at the Rathskeller

      Peace Corps Informational Meeting
      Tuesday June 26th at 6:00 pm at the Indiana State Library

      Attached are guest speaker guidelines for those who would like to
      speak at the informational meeting on June 26th. Only a few people are
      needed, so if you are interested RSVP soon.

      For these events please RSVP so we can make appropriate plans to
      Clifton Johnson 800-424-8580 option 1 or cjohnson2@...

      Cheers, Debbie
      Namibia 00 - 02
    • david gaus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2007
        Hoping to see a few of you this evening, Monday, June 25, ( 6 6:30 pm) at the Rathskeller. I've got something I'd like to show to a number of people to get their reactions.
            8

        Debbie Anderson <ombili9@...> wrote:
        Happy Hour
        Monday June 25th at 6:30 pm at the Rathskeller

        Peace Corps Informational Meeting
        Tuesday June 26th at 6:00 pm at the Indiana State Library

        Attached are guest speaker guidelines for those who would like to
        speak at the informational meeting on June 26th. Only a few people are
        needed, so if you are interested RSVP soon.

        For these events please RSVP so we can make appropriate plans to
        Clifton Johnson 800-424-8580 option 1 or cjohnson2@peacecorp s.gov

        Cheers, Debbie
        Namibia 00 - 02