Recycle Indianapolis hosts final town hall meeting in Washington Township

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 1:44 PM

      Folks, this is your final opportunity to be heard at our series of Town Hall meetings. Come out and let us know how you want recycling to be in Indianapolis . We want to hear from YOU!

      Recycle Indianapolis hosts final town hall meeting in Washington Township

      Residents are asked to bring their ideas to improve recycling programs

      INDIANAPOLIS – Join the Indianapolis Department of Public Works and its partners at the Washington Township ‘Recycle Indianapolis’ Town Hall Meeting being held Monday, May 21st at the Broadripple Park Family Center from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.

      Free of charge and open to the public, the meeting is being conducted to solicit ideas and opinions to help shape a viable recycling program in the city of Indianapolis . Panelists include representatives from Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Earth Day Indiana and DPW’s solid waste and policy and planning departments.

      This is the seventh ‘Recycle Indianapolis’ town hall meeting of the year; the final forum will be held on May 21 in Washington Township.

       When:           May 21st, 2007

      6:30 to 7:30 p.m.

      Where:           Broad Ripple Park Family Center

      1550 Broad Ripple Avenue

      Recycle Indianapolis is an initiative designed to broaden recycling participation in Indianapolis through increased awareness and education by promoting ease of use, waste reduction and environmental responsibility through personal neighborhood and city-wide opportunities.

      For more information about Recycle Indianapolis or other opportunities to participate in a town hall meeting, please visit www.RecycleIndianapolis.org.

      – 30 –