Panelist requested for June 9th

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      Please read this opportunity and if you are able to do it, let Lydia
      know and me.
      Thanks, Debbie Anderson
      Namibia 00 - 02
      ombili9@...

      Annual HOBY Indiana Leadership seminar from June 7-10th this summer.
      Just in case you are not familiar with HOBY (Hugh O'Brian Youth
      Leadership), it is a nationwide not-for-profit organization that puts
      on leadership seminars for high school sophomores to teach them
      leadership skills, build confidence, and promote how to think, not
      what to think.

      During HOBY we present several panels of experts on topics such as the
      role of media, the U.S. healthcare system, green business v. earning
      green dollars, the U.S. education system, and last but not least,
      volunteering.

      One of the HOBY board members asked me to contact you and see if you
      would be interested in speaking on our Volunteerism panel about Peace
      Corps. We are looking for a person who has made a lifetime commitment
      to service to share his or her story and answer questions from the top
      145 sophomores in the state of Indiana.

      The panel will take place on Saturday, June 9th at 12:45 PM Eastern
      time and we would love to have you. If you have any questions, please
      feel free to contact me.

      -Lydia Shelly, lydia.shelly@...

      Peace Corps nominee