Anyone interested in a few other Habitat Volunteer opportunities!

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      If anyone is interested:

      Dear Habitat Volunteers,

      We are in need of extra help! Please pass these opportunities to
      your volunteers.

      1.) We are looking for some extra volunteers to help in our
      warehouse on Tuesday, September 14th and Friday September 24th.
      Volunteers will be helping to break down and deliver siding.
      Volunteers can report to our warehouse (1011 E. 22nd Street) from
      8am-8:30am to the afternoon.

      2.) We are also looking for some office help from now until the
      end of the build during weekdays.

      Please let myself or Jeannie (921-2121 ext. 100) know if you have
      any volunteers willing to help!

      Regards,

      Maggie J. Byrd
      AmeriCorps Member
      Habitat for Humanity of Greater Indianapolis
      (317) 921-2121 ext. 101