Join Me in the Race for the Cure!

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Komen Indianapolis Race for the Cure
      email header 06
      You may know that one in seven women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime. What you may not know is that you can help these women and thousands of others in the fight against breast cancer.

      On April 21st, 2007, I will be participating in the Komen Indianapolis Race for the Cure with a great team of dedicated people. Join the fight by registering as part of our team or by supporting our efforts with a pledge contribution. The money raised through the Race will fund vital education, screening and treatment programs for underserved women in our own community and support the national search for a cure.

      My coworker and friend was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and seeing her go through everything has been very sobering. She is unbelievably strong though, and she amazes me every day at how she is dealing with it all. I really understand now how important the research and fundraising is for women like her. PLEASE make sure all the women in your lives are getting their mammograms when needed!! Thank you and take care,

      Stephanie

      Click here to visit my personal page.
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://race.komenindy.org/site/TR?px=1208501&pg=personal&fr_id=1030&et=a4VzxaRbLUZ_e7QMsqSE_Q..&s_tafId=7370

      Click here to view the team page for GRIFF'S CIRCLE
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://race.komenindy.org/site/TR?team_id=12830&pg=team&fr_id=1030&et=F7ezJFBidjufxuRQyq0BnA..&s_tafId=7370

      Click here to view this message as HTML in your browser.

      Click here to forward this message.

      Click here to change your email preferences.