August 19th Gathering at Island Delight

  • richs85@YAHOO.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 9:01 PM
      Thanks to everyone who attended the gathering at the Island Delight.
      The owner, Christine, said that she enjoyed having us and she even
      asked me how to become a Peace Corps volunteer! I gave her some of
      the pamphlets I brought back from the conference.
      To everyone who contacted me and said they couldn't come, I hope you
      can make it to the next gathering. We will keep you informed about
      future events.
      Again it was good to see everyone and it is exciting to see this
      organization come together.
      Rich