Calendar, NPCA membership, dinner

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007

      Hey folks,

      Hope your New Year went well!

      I have the NPCA calendars for sale $7.00. You can get them at the next dinner, Wed. January 17, 2007 at 6:30 pm. Norm will be sending more details soon. Plan on being there. If you are not able to get to the dinner then contact me (email below or 317-627-8982) , and we can make arrangements for you to get a calendar.

      A couple of you have emailed me and let me know that you renewed your membership, which is great since we still need a few more to meet the quota of 10. Once we are there, I'll send in the application for the NPCA for us to be an affiliate.

      Board Member positions are as follows:

      See you soon,

      Debbie

      On a personal note: I'm job searching. If anyone knows of any jobs in the social service area, please let me know. Something in service learning would be the ideal match.