need advice on trip to India!

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      Hello all,
      I hope you all have had a good holiday and everyone is healthy and happy!  My fiance is going to India for a couple of weeks with a group of fellow students and I thought I would send out an email to see if anyone had any advice on what he should bring, and really any advice in general.  His school has already made all the travel plans, but I thought I would seek the expertise from my fellow RPCVs as well, so that he experiences everything he can while he is there!  I would appreciate any advice from anyone who has served/traveled/knows someone who has been there.  Thank you in advance!
      Stephanie

      http://mail.yahoo.com