Dinner/Meeting in October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hey folks,
      We only have 10 RSVPs so far. We really hope to see you at the dinner.
      Here are the details again.

      October 18, 2006 at 6:30 p.m.
      King Wok Restaurant, 4150 Lafayette Rd

      Please RSVP to Natalie Farrior natalie.farrior@..., 317-413-
      1595 OR Norman at nyeh@... by October 13

      October is the annual meeting where elections will be held. 3
      positions are available for a 2 year term: Group Leader,
      Outreach/Membership, Editor

      There are also 2 VACANT slots to fill: At-large, Treasurer

      CIRPCA is accepting nominations for its board of directors. If you
      or someone you know is interested in serving on the board they
      should access the CIRPCA Yahoo group and read the preliminary bylaws
      to know the duties of serving as a board member entails. If you can
      not access that group please contact one of the following people and
      they can send you a copy of the bylaws and tell you more information
      about the organization:

      HINSHAW-OSGOOD Elisabeth elisabeth274@... (317) 823-8066,
      Group Leader

      ANDERSON Debbie ombili9@... (317) 627-8982, Outreach &
      Membership

      CUPP Michael mpcupp@..., Editor

      VACANT, At-Large

      VACANT, Treasurer

      TURNER Colleen turnerc@... (317) 881-0612, Education
      & Social

      You can nominate yourself or someone else. If you nominate someone
      else make sure that they are willing to serve. E-mail or call
      Debbie Anderson with your nominations by October 14th. After the
      nominations are
      received the nominees need to send bio information to Debbie by
      October 16th. The bio information will be included on the ballots.
      The bio info should include your Peace Corps service info (country,
      years of service, sector, etc.), what you do now (work, retired,
      etc.), volunteer work and organizations currenty involved in, and a
      brief statement why you want to serve on the CIRPCA board. The
      election will be held at the October 18th gathering.