Indiana AIDS Walk and Ride - Oct 15

  • akbentley05
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hi all,

      This is fairly late notice, but I've recently learned about the
      Indiana AIDS walk and ride that's happening next Sunday, Oct 15 at
      University Park in Indianapolis. There is a 5K walk or a 10K bicycle
      ride. The events start around 1:45-2 pm. Fundraising benefits
      programs to help those with HIV/AIDS here in Indiana.

      Would anyone be interested in forming a team? I'm slightly more
      interested in the bike ride, but could be persuaded to walk.

      Send me an email ASAP if you're interested. I can't figure out if
      there's a minmum number of people needed for a team, but I'll look
      into it more if I know there's at least one more person.

      Thanks,

      Anne

      Addition: I'm not able to attend because I will be out of town that weekend. Good Luck! Let me know if you all get a RPCV group together. Chao, Debbie