HELP: Career Day at Cloverdale HS on Wed. Sept. 20

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 1:17 PM
      Hey CIRPCA,

      Let me know if anyone can do this and contact her. I have plenty of
      materials that I could provide you with.

      Thanks, Debbie

      We are looking for representatives from various career opportunities-
      especially community service-and WORLD service, such as yours, to
      host a table at our Career Day, this coming Wednesday morning,
      September 20th at Cloverdale High School, from 8:30-10:30 am.

      The forum is open, junior and senior students can come up to tables
      and ask questions, pick up literature, get ideas they have never
      thought of.

      Cloverdale is easy to find, and not far from IUPUI. It's just about a
      45 minute drive from IUPUI.

      Just jump on I70 West, go to exit 231 South, turn South from the
      ramp, back under the overpass. We are the 2nd stoplight (Cloverdale
      has 2) that is Market Street. Turn left onto Market Street and you
      run smack dab into the High School and the cafetorium where we will
      host this event.

      You may come early and enjoy coffee and refreshments with us if you
      like.

      email or call me at 765-795-2495, ext 5562

      I know this is not much notice, however I appreciate the
      consideration. Alot of our kids have no idea what the Peace Corps is
      and what it does.

      Thanks a bunch!
      Toni

      Toni Tomlinson