Fiesta Indianapolis

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Thanks to Shannon Sainer for passing along this opportunity.

      Call the folks listed below if you are interested. I will not be
      able to volunteer due to having my exchange students Fall
      Orientation from 1-5 p.m. that day. After her orientation then maybe
      we will head down there for some evening entertainment.

      Kalalenipo nawa (Stay well), Debbie

      Dear Potential Volunteer,

      The 26th annual Fiesta will take place this year on Saturday,
      September 16th from noon until midnight at the American Legion Mall
      in downtown Indianapolis. La Plaza needs volunteers to help in
      almost every aspect of Fiesta, from set up Friday night to face
      painting Saturday afternoon to tear down in the early hours Sunday
      morning. Fiesta volunteers receive a Fiesta 2006 t-shirt, light
      snacks, and a heartfelt "gracias" for helping to make Fiesta a
      continued success.

      If you would like to volunteer, please complete the attached Fiesta
      Volunteer Registration Form and return it to La Plaza by September
      1, 2006. Spanish language skills are helpful in some areas, but not
      required.

      For more information, contact Elaine Cuevas at (317) 890-3293
      extension 35 or elaine@....

      Hope to see you there.

      **NOTE we have moved. Please see new contact information below.

      Laura Dandelet
      Program Manager
      La Plaza, Inc.

      8902 East 38th Street
      Indianapolis, IN 46226
      317.890-3292 Ext. 33
      317.898-4397- fax
      laura@...
      www.laplaza-indy.org
      To serve, empower and integrate the central Indiana Latino
      community.