Lots of interesting information!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      INDIANS game:  Tuesday, August 22nd at 7 p.m. vs Durham.  Meet in the left field lawn. (Sorry the day in Sept. was over Labor Day weekend, and I figured our attendance would be much lower for folks taking a long weekend trip.) Let me know if I should be expecting you.

      RPCV Calendar: www.rpcvmadison.org Let me know if you are interested and how many you want (great gifts) so I can order them which will get us a much better price. Individually it would be $12, but if we order more than 6 it will be $7 each and if more than 25-$6 each, plus shipping.

      Current PCV blogs:
      Bree Danner (South Africa) www.dannerb.blogspot.com.

      Brian Dunn (Uganda) http://pervispc.blogspot.com/

      Laura Espinoza (Dominican Republic)  http://espinli.blogspot.com/  Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/groups/pcdr/

      Michelle Sutton (Dominican Republic)  ??

      Interested in being a BOARD member? We have all our positions up for election at our next gathering, Wednesday, October18, 2006 @ 6:30 The positions include: group leader, outreach/membership, social/education, secretary, treasurer, at-large
      Feel free to call or email me with any questions. It really does not take a lot of time and energy.

      More to come in regards to volunteer events in the Fall 2006.

      Dates to remember: International Festival is November 2-5, 2006

      Cheers, Debbie
      Namibia, 00-02
      317-627-8982

      Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.