TESL

  • jphil46222
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      Great pitch-in Colleen! Thanks for having us at your beautiful home.

      I had a question for any of you who are more knowledgable in the area
      of TESL. I've been looking at an online certification program at
      Indiana State University since my hospital has tuition reimbursement.
      I wondered if someone could take a look at it and give me their
      opinion. Also if someone else is interested in getting their
      certification, we might be able to be study buddies if that's needed.
      Any input would be appreciated.

      The site is:

      http://www.indstate.edu/distance/tesl-tefl.html

      I've sent an email to Dr. Barrett to see when the course work is
      offered in the fall semester.

      James Phillips