A Fond Farewell

  • Breanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2006
      Hi everyone!
      I'm so sorry I've missed out on all the fun CIRPCA happenings lately.
      As I'm sure you can all relate, it's been kinda crazy preparing for
      departure. But, the day is quickly coming - it's off to South Africa
      on July 24th (by way of Philadelphia for staging, that is).
      So, I just wanted to bid everyone a fond farewell and say I'll do my
      best to keep in touch during my service - hopefully communication won't
      be too difficult.
      Take care,
      Bree