Re: [CIRPCV] Digest Number 9

  • Sara Pugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      Personally, I cant afford it.  I think if we have a gathering later thats a dance or a party where we potluck snacks and then the cost is just the DJ, and whatever drinks you want then we should use him.  A $20 night is kinda steap for me, maybe not for most.  I have two people who are thinking about going into Peace Corps and want to come to the reasturant, but I know $20 will keep them from being able to come also.
      Sara

      CIRPCV@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/o20olB/TM

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Entertainment
      From: richs85@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:21:28 -0000
      From: richs85@...
      Subject: Entertainment

      Hello everyone,
      I just spoke to the owner of the Island Delight restaurant where the
      August gathering will be. We have a Jamaican DJ interested in
      entertaining. He plays reggae, soca and etc. He would have to take
      off of work to play, so he would need to be reimbursed. I met him
      and he is a good DJ. Has a nice sound system.
      If we want him to play it would be about $6.00 per person, and
      people could pay when they pay for their meal. I will need to know
      if there is interst within a week.
      Rich

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mail.yahoo.com