Entertainment

  • richs85@YAHOO.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      I just spoke to the owner of the Island Delight restaurant where the
      August gathering will be. We have a Jamaican DJ interested in
      entertaining. He plays reggae, soca and etc. He would have to take
      off of work to play, so he would need to be reimbursed. I met him
      and he is a good DJ. Has a nice sound system.
      If we want him to play it would be about $6.00 per person, and
      people could pay when they pay for their meal. I will need to know
      if there is interst within a week.
      Rich