Habitat for Humanity-ER call for painting/siding help

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Please RSVP to me ASAP if you are interested in working with Habitat
      Tuesday, June 6 and/or Wednesday June 7th. Both days will be
      siding/paiting on the west side of town. I will let you know time,
      location, and what is needed after I hear from you.

      Cheers, Debbie
      C: 317-627-8982

      FYI: Habitat is overwhelmed with people trying to help and not enough
      people to reply to all the requests; therefore due to the previous
      expressed interest from CIRPCA I got a call today for immediate
      assistance within the next few days. Sorry there has not been any
      opportunities before this, yet I will try to get us in for Fall 06.

      P.S. - SLIDE NIGHT was a hit. Mike & Pat & Henry's slides of Ethiopia
      & Ghana were awesome. Makes you get that old good feeling from those
      Peace Corps days. Good times with good friends. We had a turn out of
      just under 10.