Walk the World & Indians Game & Slide night

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006

      Hello,

      Dinner was great at the El Morocco Restaurant. We had 1 current PCV parent, 8 recruits, and 10 RPCV's.

      No one walked in Homeward Bound Walk as we were not up for the rainy weather.

      On Monday, May 8th from 5-10 p.m. go eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory to eat and a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to Walk The World. Organized by Jerry, leaving for Belize in June. www.fighthunger.org I will be there at 6:30 p.m. Let me know if you'd like to join me.

      The walk is May 21st starting at 2:30 p.m. Register at the above website.

      INDIANS GAME Join CIRPCA in the left field grass area in the outfield on Friday, May 12 at 7:00 p.m. They play Durham.

      SLIDE NIGHT will be Sunday, June 4th at 6 p.m. at Mike and Pat Cupp's home. Please RSVP and I will give you their address. I know we will be seeing slides of Ethiopia, and if anyone else has slides please bring them. Otherwise, feel free to bring pictures.

      Call me if you have any questions. (317) 627-8982.

      Cheers, Debbie