Walk the World - Register Now! Walk Benefit - April 25th - Distillery - 6 - ?

  • Jerry Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006

      Friends of Walk the World - Indianapolis,

      Please see below, a brief message from Margot Hoerrner, Walk the World's wonderful National Coordinator- USA, and learn of amazing developments from around the world as we fight hunger in Liberia, Moscow, and from the summit of Mt. Everest!

      As of Monday, only 34 days remain until we Walk the World from Indianapolis!  The number '34' is significant in feeding children in school.  Simply put, $34 feeds a child in school for an entire year, and 19 cents feeds a child in school for one day - amazing.

      Register today or before May 2nd and receive your free "Walk the World - Indianapolis" T-shirt the day of our Walk.  To register click here or cut and paste http://www.fighthunger.org/wtw06/indianapolis_in into a new browser.

      You may also donate, if you wish, at our Indy Walk page.  The link is given above.  Please note that for funds to be directed to the Indy Walk you must donate at our event webpage.

      ***Go to our Indy Walk website to also learn of our Benefit Concert on Tuesday, April 25th at the Bourbon Street Distillery and other Walk details.

      Feel free to forward Margot's message to your friends and contact me at anytime with questions, concerns, or comments!

      Cheers,

      Jerry

      Jerry Wagner
      UN World Food Program
      Walk the World
      jerrywagner14@...
      812-319-2502 - Cell

      www.fighthunger.org

      From: "Margot Hoerrner" <mhoerrner@...>
      Subject: Walk the World - Register Now!
      Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:21:25 -0400

      Please feel free to forward!
      Margot

      World Food Programme

      Walk with us to fight hunger

      43,000 school children in Malawi Walked the World in 2005. They will be walking again this year on 21 May - where will you be?

      Walk with us

      World Food Programme

      Dear Friends,

      In just six weeks, hundreds of thousands of people will Walk together to help put an end to child hunger! The anticipation is building each day, and so I'm writing to share the excitement and a few of the stories.

      Moscow

      In Russia, Walk the World will take place against the historic backdrop of Red Square.

      Liberia

      As Liberia celebrates its new-found peace and democracy, over 30,000 school children will be walking throughout the country to support free lunch in schools!

      Click here to walk the world on May 21st!

      Liberia

      Mark Squirrel will be proclaiming the need to end child hunger from the top of the world - the summit of Mount Everest! More mountain news: this year, a group of dedicated climbers are also scaling Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.

      Where in the world will you be on 21 May 2006?! New Walks are being registered every day on our website so join a Walk in your country today! To find the nearest location and participate in the global effort to help children, please click here.

      Thank you so much for your support. By walking together, we can brighten the future for needy children around the world.

      Warmly,

      Margot Hoerrner

      National Coordinator - USA
      Fight Hunger: Walk the World

      P.S. You have the power to make the call to end child hunger much louder! Please forward this mail to at least 5 friends today, and invite them to Walk the World with you. Your action will make a difference.

      P.S. Veuillez cliquer sur ce lien si vous souhaiter recevoir les prochains emails en fran�ais: http://www.fighthunger.org/preflang/EQ0002974/fr.

      P.D. Pulsa este v�nculo si deseas recibir los pr�ximos correos electr�nicos en espa�ol: http://www.fighthunger.org/preflang/EQ0002974/es.

      To be removed from this list, click the link below, or copy and paste the address into your browser: http://whatcounts.com/u?id=6AF7D7B293E80FAEAD6C678D44604EC6

      Copyright 2006 U.N. World Food Programme (WFP).
      Fight Hunger | c/o World Food Programme | Via Cesare Giulio Viola, 68/70
      Parco de' Medici | 00148 Rome | Italy | tel: +39 06 6513 3113
      team@... | http://www.FightHunger.org

      Play Trivia with MSN Messenger for a chance to win an XBOX� 360 prize pack!�