Photo exhibit of my Jamaica photos at conference

  • richs85@YAHOO.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 1:09 PM
      This is a copy of the e-mail sent out about my photo exhibit that
      will be in Chicago during the NPCA conference.
      To FOJs:
      I have cut and pasted the following message from member Richard
      Sitler
      announce his exhibit of Jamaican PC photos in conjunction with the
      NPCA
      Conference in Chicago.
      Below is Richard's (slightly edited) annoucement:

      "Yesterday I made the arrangements to show my Peace Corps
      Jamaica
      photographs at the Wild Hare ("Reggae Capital of America"). I met
      with
      owner, Zeleke
      Gessesse, and he is excited about exhibiting my photographs. He grew
      up
      in
      Ethiopia and was taught by Peace Corps Volunteers.
      "The opening is going to be Friday, August 6 at 9:00 p.m.
      because
      that is
      the only time that nothing specific is scheduled at the NPCA
      conference. The
      photos will be upstairs in the V.I.P. area of the club. Downstairs
      there will
      be live music. Zeleke is going to make up fliers for the show and
      Peace
      Corps
      volunteers will be allowed in free to the club for the photo exhibit
      and for
      the entertainment.
      "Zeleke played for about a decade with Ziggy Marley and it will
      be
      his
      band that will be performing Friday night. The Wild Hare is at 3530
      N.
      Clark
      Street which is one block south of Wrigley Field."
      Richard

      "SPREAD THE WORD!! ATTEND IF YOU WILL BE IN CHICAGO." -- D.A.,
      PRES.

      Richard Sitler
      (w) 765-345-2292 (cell) 765-571-0102
      P.O. Box 154