Jordan

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      I've been told that if I'm interested and comfortable with the
      country, I'll be invited to Jordan. I know very little about what's
      going on over there right now - politically, economically,
      religiously, etc. I was hoping that someone would have some insight
      for me and possibly know someone currently serving in or recently
      returned from Jordan whom I could contact.

      Thanks and have a great weekend,
      Bree Danner
      bree_danner@...