Dinner/Meeting & Volunteer Opportunities

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 5:52 PM

      DINNER & MEETING

      Wednesday, April 19 at 6:30 p.m. Details as to the restaurant will come by the end of this week, but I want to make sure this gets on your April schedule.

      WHITE RIVER CLEANUP

      Saturday, April 8, 2006   8 a.m. to noon Meet at the DPW Maintenance Facility at 1725 S. West St.; clean up activities will be near the river from 16th St. to south of downtown. Sign up at www.indygreenways.org or call 317-327-7431 or just show up on April 8th. I will not be able to attend because I have to work but for those of you who are interested please RSVP to me and then I can put you all in contact with one another.

      HOMEWARD BOUND (5K walk to provide housing and fight homelessness in Indiana)

      Sunday, April 30, 2006 walk is at 2p.m. registration starts around noon: downtown at Veterans Memorial Plaza: Join CIRPCA team by clicking on "Join our team" in blue after you enter the below website! Thanks Elisabeth & Jerry for joining already!  http://centralindiana2006.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=12&i=136271&g=1185782  If you can not join us by walking, please donate to one of the team members walking for CIRPCA!

      Cheers, Debbie

      ombili9@..., 317-627-8982