Speaker needed for March 28

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006

      Please read the message below from the Univ. of Evansville. If you are able to go please email Rebecca directly and cc me. Make sure to get more details from her as to what you need to do during the time period she gave. If they need materials I have some that you could pick up from me.

      Thanks so much. Debbie

      Though it may be too late I thought I would ask if there would be a volunteer available, especially for Tuesday, March 28th.  We have a program from 6;30 to 8 p.m. with programming by our Career Services Dept.  Please let us know.  If no one is available, we will try again next year.

      Regards,

      Rebecca Poelhuis, Administrative Assistant, International Center

      University of Evansville

      Phone:  (812) 488-2279

      Email:    rp50@...