Going to Panama!

  • shaziadavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 4:26 PM
      I just got my invitation in the mail today! I'm so excited! I was
      invited to serve in Panama doing Community Economic Development
      leaving in mid August. It's perfect. I'm so happy. I really feel
      like this is going to be one of the best experiences in my life.

      If anyone has advice or tips - please send them my way. I appreciate
      all of the hospitality you all have shown me so far. Thanks a
      million!

      I am so excited!!! :)

      Shazia