Re: [CIRPCA] Digest Number 94

  • MICHELLE
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 2:45 PM
      Hola!
      I´m in the Dominican Republic and I´m just now heading to CBT this weekend.  Training sure is intense!  It was nice to visit a volunteer last weekend, though!  So, I guess I´m still a trainee.  The spanish is coming along, but still I feel pretty inadequate speaking the language!  Just thought I´d check in with everyone and thank you for the info and t-shirt before I left Indianapolis on Valentine´s Day!  Have a great week and take care!
      Hasta luego!
      Michelle Sutton
      Cuerpo de Paz

      On 9 Mar 2006 09:04:19 -0000, CIRPCA@yahoogroups.com <CIRPCA@yahoogroups.com