Future PCV would love to hear about Latin American experiences

  • davidlw84
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hello everybody,

      I am graduating this May with degrees in Accounting & Spanish from the
      University of Indianapolis. I have been nominated for an assignment
      this June in Latin America, and if my medical evaluations don't clear
      soon enough, I will probably still end up in Latin America this
      September.

      I would love to hear about someone's experience who has served in
      Latin America. I am particularly interested in hearing about El
      Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, regarding the safety of those
      countries, and if anybody has had any problems. I know that those 3
      countries deal with a lot more crime than other parts of Latin
      America, especially related to gangs. Does anybody have any
      experience with this or have any valuable knowledge to share with me?
      Please feel free to email me, thank you!

      - Dave White