PC @ IUPUI

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Peace Corps General Information/Video Session
      Date: Thursday, February 9th, 2006
      Location: Indiana U/Purdue U at the University College Building (lower Level)
      Time: 11:30AM - 01:30PM

      If there is anyone who can go to this then I encourage you to go. Introduce yourself to Kenneth Surdin, the fairly new recruiter from Chicago that I have not met yet, so we can maintain a relationship with the regional office.

      Let me know if you plan on attending and then how it went.

      Thanks, Debbie