HELP END HOMELESSNESS!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006

      Join Homeward Bound Walk in April,

      I am contacting you about an exciting event that CIRPCA is a part of called "HOMEWARD BOUND - Indiana's 5K Walk to Fight Homelessness!"

      This fundraising walk-a-thon takes place on Sunday, April 30, 2006 at Veteran's Memorial Park in downtown Indianapolis. It is one of eight walks statewide that will raise more than $500,000 for local homeless and affordable housing programs. Dollars raise locally will STAY LOCAL to provide services such as shelter, food, and other needed support services for Indiana's homeless citizens.

      CIRPCA donations will go to Habitat for Humanity of Indianapolis!

      Finally, you can help by joining our TEAM and using the power of the internet to help us fundraise. The online system is simple and easy to use. Again, just click on the link below and select "Join My Team." For a PDF version of the handy guide to online fundraising using our website, point your browser to: http://kintera.org/Custom/how2/how2_homeward.pdf

      We also have a team kit with tons of handy tips and ideas on how to help us meet our fundraising goals. Go to the "Resources, Forms and Tools" tab from the homepage.

      Thank you in advance for your help!

      Cheers, Debbie
      Namibia 00 - 02

      Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support HOMEWARD BOUND

      Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      http://centralindiana2006.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=136271&u=136271-68959866&e=471439013

      Debbie Anderson