Invite to Dominican for Feb - Advice for homeowner

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      Hi All!
      I just received (on Dec 22) an invite to got to the Dominican Republic
      as an IT extentionist. I will be leaving Feb 13 and am super excited!
      well, I have alot to do before then, like make arrangements for my
      house. Does anybody have any suggestions or comments for
      selling/renting my house?

      Also, please let me know if you have some time to chat or email about
      your experience in the Caribbean .

      thank you
      Happy Holidays!
      Laura