Peace Corps Week-Feb. 27 - March 5, 2006

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      CIRPCA: Thanks for a great International Festival and a great big
      thank you to all those who worked. Please read the below message and
      register to get PC Week materials. It will be here before you know
      it. Even if you do not speak please sign up because we can use the
      materials at the International Festival last year. That's where the
      bookmarks and stickers came from- I had two packets from last years
      PC Week. Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers, Debbie

      FYI: This is forwarded from a group email I get from registering
      with PC Week prior years!

      Greetings from the Peace Corps Headquarters!

      In celebration of the 45th anniversary of the founding

      of the Peace Corps on March 1, 1961, currently

      serving and former Volunteers-and their friends

      and families-will share their overseas experiences,

      participating in commemorative events that begin

      during Peace Corps Week, February 27-March 5,

      2006, and continue through the end of the year.

      Peace Corps Week provides an ideal opportunity for

      you to share your overseas experiences with your

      community. Register online www.peacecorps.gov/pcweek

      to receive a free presentation kit which includes

      informational resources and fun audience souvenirs

      to help you prepare for and promote your presentation.

      Visit the Peace Corps Week website for community

      outreach ideas, presentation suggestions from past

      participants, and online resources.

      Please join us in celebrating the enduring legacy

      of Peace Corps service during our 45th anniversary

      celebration. If you have any questions, please email

      Peace Corps Week at pcweek@...,

      or call 800-424-8580, ext. 1961.

      Cynthia R. Chenault

      RPCV Kenya 2002-04