Global TeachNet November-December 2005 Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      globaled@... wrote:
      We are pleased to connect you to our newest issue of Global TeachNet News! The November-December 2005 newsletter is accessible now on our website at http://www.rpcv.org/GTNNovDec05.pdf. It is the same award-winning style and content that you have come to rely on, but we are now saving trees by delivering it to you electronically!

      Highlights of this issue:

      * Global Education in Kentucky and Nebraska
      * K-8 corner: Bringing Light to the Night
      * 9-12 corner: Inequality and Development
      * Global TeachNet Goes to Indonesia - Summer 2006 trip announced
      * International Alley expands at the NCSS Conference

      I hope you enjoy this issue. Please send your letters or material for the next newsletter to editor, Susan Neyer, at susanneyer@....

      Peace,
      Anne Baker
      Vice President