Future volunteer seeks advice

  • margaretkirlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hi Everyone!
      I recently accepted an invitation to serve as a PCV in the Dominican
      Republic, departing in February. I will be working in environmental
      education and community development. I am so excited about this
      assignment and February can't seem to get here fast enough. In the
      meantime, however, I am wondering if there is anyone who would be
      willing to chat over email and give me some words of wisdom and answer
      a few questions I have about serving in the DR. If this is an area
      you are familiar with, please email me and I would be grateful for a
      little of your time. Thanks so much!

      Margaret Kirlin