Help needed for International Fest booth shifts

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005

      Hello CIRPCA,

      Below is the schedule of filled shifts for the CIRPCA booth at the International Festival 3-6 November 2005. THERE ARE 6 SHIFTS TO FILL. Please help fill them.

      This is CIRPCA's second year to participate. The Festival is at the State Fairgrounds, 1202 East 38th St., Indpls, at the Exposition Hall. Our booth is #104. Expect to pay $3.00 to park.

      Information at the booth will include basic PC information, PC highlights from different countries(pictures, memorabilia), and info. about CIRPCA. Feel free to bring any things from your Country of service with you to share while you are working. Anyone who would like to share PC highlights can make a page to put on a display board and bring it to the Wednesday, November 2 setup or email me and make other arrangements. (i.e. last year some of us used construction paper to put pictures and write notes on). Look under the photos section for International Festival 04 pictures on the CIRPCA webgroup.

      Please email me at ombili9@... or call (317-627-8982) to sign up to cover any of the slots on the schedule. Let me know if you have any questions regarding this event.

      Thanks,

      Debbie

      Namibia 00-02, Outreach/Membership

      Wednesday, November 2: Set-Up(4:30-?)

      Debbie Anderson, Colleen Turner

      Thursday, November 3: School Day (10-2)

      ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak at
      their school!

      10:00 - noon Jessica Trimble

      Noon - 1:00 pm Stephanie Schuck

      1:00 - 2:00 p.m.   Elizabeth Hinshaw-Osgood

      Friday, November 4:    10am -9pm

      10-2pm ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak
      at their school!

      10-noon    Mike & Pat Cupp

      Noon - 2pm Steve Wolcott

      2 - 4:30 pm VACANT

      4:30-7 pm VACANT

      7 - 9 pm Colleen Turner

      Saturday, November 5: 10am-9pm

      10 am - noon James Phillips

      Noon - 2:30 pm Rodney Craggs

      2: 30 pm - 5 pm VACANT

      5 pm - 7:30 pm VACANT

      Sunday, November 6: 12-6

      Noon - 2:00 pm VACANT   Sarah Pugh (possibly, please confirm with me)

      2:00 pm - 4:00 pm VACANT

      4:00 pm - 6:00 pm Debbie Anderson