96Volunteer at Eagle Creek Saturday, October 15th.

  • ombili9
    Oct 6, 2005
      CIRPCA is doing a service project for Indy Parks at Eagle Creek
      Marina on October 15th in the morning.

      The project duties are: underbrush needing removal, driftwood moved
      and piled, low branches need trimming, pontoon boat need bleach-
      water cleaning and scrubbing.

      We need 25 people, at least 20 to do this project. Please email me
      at ombili9@... or call me at 317-627-8982 to RSVP for this
      project ASAP. I will then email you a Group Volunteer Form. That
      form needs to be completed, signed and returned by October 14th to
      Linda Murray, Community Outreach Manager, Indy Parks and Recreation,
      phone: 317-327-7036, fax: 317-327-7033. The form will also be
      uploaded on the CIRPCA webgroup page under Files on 10-7-05.

      Kalalenipo nawa (stay well),
      Namibia 00 -02
      Outreach/Membership Coordinator