81Just joined group!

  • denapcj
    Aug 22, 2005
      Hi all!

      This is Chandra. My fiance, BJ, and I were at the picnic in Garfield
      park. I just wanted to get on the CIRPCA group and let you know that
      we got our nominations! We will be leaving around June 30th for Asia
      to teach English. We both got English teaching placements. I know
      there is still a long road ahead, but we are starting to get excited.
      Any advice? They told us that we should try to get some more
      teaching/tutoring experience. Does anyone have ideas about that?
      Anyone been to Asia? Anyway, Just wanted to share our good news! Hope
      all of you are well.

      CHANDRA