70C I R P C A.....please help welcome PC Chicago to Indy!!

  • Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood
    Jun 14, 2005
      Hello CIRPCA FRIENDS....

      Please help welcome PC Chicago to Indy for their recruitment event on Thursday, June 23rd.  The presentation is at 5:30 on the 23rd and they are having interviews on June 24th....all events at the IUPUI campus.  Presentation - IUPUI Univ. College Room 115

      I have agreed to assist at the presentation....but they need more than me out there to talk about the PC experience - can you help out with this?

      Also, following the presentation at 7:00 pm we are walking over to Bourbon Street (Bourbon Street Distillery, Inc.361 Indiana Ave.
      Indianapolis, IN 46204  Phone: (317) 636-3316).....hope you can join us so the prospective applicants can talk with some real RPCV's........

      IF YOU CAN BE AT THE PRESENTATION.....
      please contact Courtney Cunningham at PCChicago

      CHEERS, Elisabeth

      Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood

      6637 Meadowgreen Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46236

      The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.
      -Ann Kaiser Stearns

      http://mail.yahoo.com