7August Gathering/Change of Locale

  • richs85@YAHOO.COM
    Jul 9, 2004
      Hello everyone. It turns out that the Nag Champa Cafe seems to be
      going out of business, so I did a little research and found the
      Island Delight Restaurant. They are excited to have us August 19. I
      spoke to Chris McGaughlin and she said that she can set up a buffet
      with two types of meat and several vegetable selections. They
      specialize in jerk - chicken and pork. They can seat up to 65
      people.
      I think we should plan to begin about 6:30. The restaurant is at
      6916 E. 30th Street at the intersection of 30th and Shadeland (at
      the old Waffle House location). We will need RSVP's a week
      beforehand to give them an idea of how much food to cook.