      Subject:Get on Board
      Date:Thu, 5 May 2005 16:37:42 -0500
      From:David James <d_james@...>
      To:<casey@...>

      Greetings Casey
      It was good to see you a couple weeks ago at Sangiovese. I hope thigs are going well with you. Iam sending along some information about the Get on Board" event coming up Monday, May 9 4-7pm at Glendale. It is like a job fair for people who want to be non-profit board members. We will have 80 non-profits. Last year 600 people showed up. Please pass the word to anyone who might be interested.

      David James