417Job Opportunity for Hoosier Environmental Council - Apply by Aug. 4th!

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Aug 2 11:44 AM

      Community Relations and Development Coordinator - Hoosier Environmental Council
      Jul. 21, 2014 - Aug. 04, 2014
      Location:
      Indianapolis, IN
      Salary Range:
      Subject to experience and education, and whether full or part-time
      Benefits:
      Subject to experience and education, and whether full or part-time
      Type:
      Full Time
      Indiana's leading environmental educator and advocate seeks a dynamic development professional to join our fundraising team to engage our statewide donor base as well as to manage our donor database.   (Full or Part-Time, Depending on Candidate)
      Duties:
      Organization Overview
      The Hoosier Environmental Council (hecweb.org) is Indiana's leading educator and advocate for the environment. We're striving to promote clean energy, transportation alternatives, and safer, healthier food. HEC also leads efforts to reduce the exposure of communities to toxins in our air and water.
      Position Duties
      -Build relationships, expand connections and, most importantly, facilitate new and
      continuing financial support from a portfolio of donors (existing, lapsed,
      prospective), through a combination of phone, emails, mail, and events.
      -Work in coordination with other HEC development staff on donor queries,
      debriefing on donor calls and strategy, and ensuring integration of HEC donor
      relationship building with other donor communications (e.g. e-news, direct mail
      campaign, newsletter, and social media).
      -Run donor queries on an as-needed basis; run monthly reports from database.
      -Remain up-to-date on HEC programs.
      -Assist, as a back-up, on updates to website and collateral material.
      Qualifications:
      The ideal candidate would be someone with post-collegiate fundraising experience, a genuine care for the environment, and database management training, who has great interpersonal skills and impeccable professionalism.
      Details and the application process can be found at hecweb.org/about/jobs-internships.
      Click APPLY NOW to submit cover letter and resume by Aug 4.

      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist