410job opportunity with Social Security in Indianapolis

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Jun 11 1:40 PM
      JOB OPPORTUNITY! They need someone ASAP, so if you are interested get in touch with him soon:

      We are actively seeking a candidate pool of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers for a current opening in the Indianapolis Downtown Social Security Office.  The current opening is a temporary position that runs through 9/30/14.  We are hopeful that the position will be extended into fiscal year 2015 and eventually become a permanent position, however we cannot make any guarantees that this will happen.

       We are under a bit of a time crunch to fill the position, so we are looking to interview candidates this week.  If you have anyone that might be interested in an entry level position at SSA, please let me know.

      Mike Gray
      District Manager
      Indianapolis Downtown - DO 455
      (866) 931-7057 x-22600

      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist