408

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Mar 28, 2014

      Hi everyone!

      Short notice, but there is an event this weekend at IUPUI and they would love if a representative (or representatives) for Peace Corps could be there. I have copied and pasted the info about the event below. I will be out of town, so if you are interested, please call Trevor Potts (Faculty and Civic Engagement Coordinator with the Department of Communication Studies at IUPUI) at the number below asap so that everything can be set up. It would be a perfect opportunity to spread the word about Peace Corps with the undergraduate students of IUPUI!

      All the best,

      Stephanie

      Event info:

       This coming SATURDAY, MARCH 29, we are hosting our third annual Liberal Arts Student-Alumni-Employer Networking Fair, where current students learn from alumni and get an opportunity to network with some of Indianapolis’ best organizations and companies.    We have a few slots left open for the employer portion of this event, to run from 11 am to noon in Fairbanks Hall, located at 310 West 10th Street. This event is totally FREE to organizations, and afterward (at noon) those participating would be more than welcome to enjoy a delicious lunch also on us. For those companies attending last year, it proved an excellent networking opportunity, either for discussing potential future internships or possible positions, or simply to advertise the company on a promotional level.

       Realizing that this is short notice, if by any chance you or another representative/intern with your company could be free to join us this Saturday from 11-12, we would LOVE to have you, and again, to share lunch afterward if you would like.  If you can manage this, please just plan to arrive to set up in the 10:40 am hour at Fairbanks Hall, 310 W. 10th Street, Indianapolis, and I’ll be there to greet you there.    Please also send a confirmation email back to me, but if you can make it, you are in, and we would love to have you.

       Thanks again very much for considering, and definitely hope to see you or another rep from your company this Saturday!

       Warmest wishes,

      Trevor Potts
      317.370.1619

      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist