406YETI Kids event

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Feb 21, 2014
      Hey everybody,

      I'm on a non-for-profit called YETI Kids and we have an orphanage in Nepal that we built and raise funds to support. Our annual dinner and silent auction is Monday, February 24 at the Barnes & Thornburg's downtown office, and I thought some of you might be interested. We're a 501(c)3 and we raise $20,000 every year, which all goes to support the 26 children that live at the orphanage.

      I believe we'll have beer and wine and if all goes well Skyping with the orphanage, which is really amazing. It's only $40 per person and you can register online at www.yetikids.org through our PayPal account or pay at the door. If you plan to pay at the door please let me to know beforehand so we have a head count for the caterer.

      We'll have some great speakers lined up and some sweet, sweet auction items. Below is some quick notes on the dinner and I've attached a flyer, which as additional information.

      What:   Annual YETI Dinner and Silent Auction
      When: Monday, February 24, 2014 from 6 - 9:30 pm
      Where: Barnes & Thornburg LLP, 11 South Meridian St. Indianapolis
      How: www.yetikids.org or at the door -  $40 per person (one free child ticket with every adult paid ticket)
      Why: Help YETI hit our yearly fundraising goal of $20,000.

      If you have any questions please feel free to email me at tysonrunkle@....

      Tyson Runkle
      RPCV Togo 05-07
      ''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''
      -Roberto Clemente-
      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist