393Peace Corps night with the Pacers!

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Oct 29, 2013
      Hi everyone!

      We have a possible opportunity coming up, and I want to see who would be interested. The Chicago office has been in contact with the Pacers representatives regarding a possible Peace Corps Recognition Night on Friday, December 13th. In order to be able to do this we would need at least 10 people to earn a discount and at least 50 people to have Peace Corps, RPCVs and currently serving PCVs recognized on center court amongst thousands of fans. The discounted tickets would be about $21.30 and would include a food voucher (hot dog, chips, & drink) and a Pacer's souvenir. It sounds like a really fun night, and hey, how often do you get to go hang out on the court while being recognized in front of the whole crowd at a Pacer's game?!?! Friends and family count towards the minimum number of people required as well. Please email me if you are interested, or if you have any questions! schuck_stephanie@...

      Stephanie

      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist