327World Wise School speaking opportunity

  • ombili9
    Feb 21, 2011
      Good afternoon,

      I received the message below about a speaking opportunity in Frankfort, Indiana for this Thursday that I'm not able to make. If someone is able to speak with Mandi then please contact her.

      Thanks so much, Debbie

      My name is Mandi Mitchell. I am a co-leader for the 2nd grade brownies at Blue Ridge Elementary School. This coming Thursday is World Thinking Day and we are in need of a speaker to come and share their mission experience with us. We meet at Blue Ridge Elementary School in Frankfort. We would need you to share your story with us from 6;30 to 7:00 or 7:15pm. We would be delighted if you could join us and educate our girls on the different culture that you experienced. If you could let me know by email or by phone (765) 242-4720 as soon as possible, I would greatly appreciate it. triplets1227@...

      Thank you for your time.
      Mandi Mitchell