309Re: [CIRPCA] Central IN Peace Corps Picnic activities

  • Benjamin Eddy
    Aug 27, 2010
      I really appreciated everyone coming out, sharing food, and sharing stories.

      It's nice to get together with PC people every now and then to help remember that we had different lives in far away places; experiences it's hard for civilians to understand, I think.

      On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Henry Karwowski <hkarwowski@...> wrote:

      Peace

      I just wanted to say how nurturing the gathering was last night August 26, 2010!  The energy of selflessness effused so harmoniously with life's practical everyday realities, that I was awed and humbled by, from everyone at that confluence of souls (and frustrated I couldn't spent more temporal space with a greater number of you) was all that was essence human good.

      Thank You!

      Henry Jude

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic